Monday, April 10, 2006

four months

hmmm. Amazing is "time". It's April now. I'm older and I lost my friend. My world broke into millions of pieces. I was depressed and now... Now I start talking about it. It was a scene in one film that two guys are talking about their sister who has already died and one says: "Go home and check. Potatoes are boiling in a pot, nothing has really changed in your life". Incredible. It's a very slight change, although it is, it really modifies your thinking about the world, yourself, surrounding, days, time, love. It doesn't change your life dramatically but it changes you completely.
So, it's April now and I begin to live a quite normal life. Four months. Quite a long time indeed.
My work makes me sad and hopeless. I can't stand some strange ways of thinking. Problems which are not problems and problems which are problems however there is nobody to admit: there is a problem, really.
Try to play someone's game
and you are lost,
can't win because
there are other rules
which don't suit you,
it's not your skin.
Try it on
and look
like in a mask,
like in disguise.
Cannot live
in someone else,
try another day
to find your own way.
So easy to write, so hard to act.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

time will make you smile.
don't cry something ends. smile it happened.
:*

Niuta said...

you're right of course. however it's so hard now to obey the reality.