Thursday, June 03, 2010

some boring days


I must say that my days seem to be the kind of holiday. I'm taking a rest and really feel relaxed. That's amazing because since a year I've been trying to forget about the problems, to escape in the world of loosy thoughts but I couldn't. At last I managed. And must say - feel wonderful with it. I let the days flow, without control, without tension and nerves about loosing time. Some time must be lost to make us happy. I've got some time to read, to watch nice films, to walk with my doggy, to take pictures, to meet friends whom I haven't seen for ages. I've got some time to think, to dream, to be. And I stopped taking care of idiots who wanted to hunt me. They're gone now. For good. And fullstop :))

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife said: everyone gets what they deserve..finally..heh…

Niuta said...

I can't get the point but I don't have to :)
I think we create our lives not only miracles and accidents. It's hard to say what somebody deserves - we are not the other persons. What we can say is that somebody is happy or not about the temporary situation. And if he or she is happy - we should be as well.

Anonymous said...

I think everyone deserves to be happy, sick dark clouds of the past are gone, overall feeling of making right decisions is present, this theatre of misunderstanding is over, everyone is happy  So that’s what We meant in previous post. We are glad that You made fullstop in Your life  ,unfortunately ideas of people wanted to hurt You stayed – it’s sad – but maybe it’s a way of defense mechanism – but it’s our subjective opinion. Temporary happiness…really good sentence – how long takes “temporary”

Niuta said...

Shortness of everything is objective - no sense to think about it. However, our personal values and development is constant if we are aware of ourselves, our skills, convictions, mission. Then we can find in our mind a clear vision of some global intentions which allow us to find our path of relative happiness and cohesion between our identity, our dreams or needs and possibilities or motivation. Then comes the action. Nobody can make us happy but ourselves.

Niuta said...

A'propos the idea of "idiots who wanted to HUNT me" is not of my sick imagination but of true story of lifetime - sad, I must agree. However, as I mentioned, they turned to ashes - no sense to think about them anymore - they are nobody.

Anonymous said...

Hunting is even more surrealistic, and strange ,no matter what… denial of the past is always childish but still normal behavior – it’s good that it’s fine/great right now.

Niuta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Niuta said...

Humility is a nice virtue to addopt. Anyway - thank you for nice wishes - the same to you.

Niuta said...

by the way - domestic psychology is a nice hobby :P