Friday, January 21, 2005

worth of life?

Excuse me, how much does the life cost? No, not this one. That over there. No, no, you must turn left, cold, cold, warm, hot!!! Never mind. Used? Oh, that's normal these days. A little bit hurt and bitten? Hmmm... it has experienced much, yeh? We shall manage. Many holes and scratches aren't the problem. Would you sell it or not? I'm determined, you know, I love to have the new life. No, thank you but I have just made my mind up. I'm going to take this one. Yes, please, as you are so kind. Which paper? Maybe that one, so nicely black. No ribbons, thanks. Oh, great. How much is it? Jesus Christ! So much for such a little, crumpled, boring and ridiculous life! Good Heavens! I will be a bankrupt! Thank you very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iza: wait for the 'clearance discount'

Niuta said...

clearance sale, yeh? do you think that one day they are going to get rid of unuseful stuff? I suppose they will store it to blackmail or to torture ;)

Anonymous said...

Iza: That's the idea!! Buy all of them (use a credit) and blackmail!
That's the way to make a fortune.. then you would be able to buy a soul with a good conscience ;] what do you think? ;>