Saturday, June 13, 2009


dogs love eating. my dogs have always loved eating. my present dog - a beautiful and smart bitch :) loves eating more than life... unfortunately, not all members of my family understand that she shouldn't even if she would eat till she could. so now, my doggy looks like a small whale with big ears or a big seal with great ears. and according to a fact that we have visited a vet, a diet has already started. I'm keeping diet of her, looking deeply in her eyes full of suffering and sorrow and I feel nasty, brutal, heartless. her sight is my companion in the way to the kitchen, whenever I prepare some meals I can feel that burning points on my back. I must be cruel to make her healthy. the question is - whether it is the same as happy... (I know, I know, healthy=happy so obvious, just don't let her be blackmailed, don't look into her eyes, forget about her presence wherever you go). o, come on! it's not my fault! look at you, big girl!

No comments: