Wednesday, June 10, 2009

something new


ok, I've decided to write more and more often - AGAIN!!! (promise made to myself to practise english more and more)

yesterday, I discovered another unwritten regulation of our social life - when it's raining people lose their ability to drive their cars.
it was raining heavily, therefore I drove home so long that I had almost an impression that I lived somewhere in the village or even closer to the moon.
an ambulance after another thousands, fast and loudly - great congestion of dying people...

when it's raining the other nature of people appear - they become weaker physically and mentally, rain makes them running like water, without any deeper thought. or maybe, behind the closed doors, looking through the window, we start observing our souls... just then some reflection appear, changed into tears escaping along the cheek.

No comments: